Saturday 26 July 2014

New Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stains



I went to Meadowhall last night with Rosie who is rozap beauty on tumblr, when we went to Boots I was pleasantly surprised to see that the new Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stains had finally been released in the uk! 



I've been waiting months for these to be released in the UK as our friends on the other side on the pond in the USA have already had these about mid May, so I've been anxiously waiting to get my hands on these. 

I managed to pick up 4 from Boots, they we usually £7.99 each or they were on offer at Superdrug 2 Revlon lip products for £10 or buy one get the second half price. I picked up the shades 01 India Intrigue, 020 Rio Rush, 025 Cannes Crush and New York Scene. 



India Intrigue is a mauve purple with gold flecks running through it, Rio Rush is magenta pink with very subtle silver flecks running through it, Cannes Crush is an orange creme and finally New York Scence is a candy apple red that is again a creme finish.


They do have a slight weird scent to them, it's not very strong and you can't tell once you are wearing them. They are also moisturising on the lips and aren't at all sticky like the Loreal GlamShine Stain Splashes. When you first apply them they do tend to look a bit patchy but when they warm up to skin temperature they even out.






Thank you, for taking the time out to read this and please tell me if any of you have tried any of the other colours out and what you think of the formula! 



1 comment:

  1. I really can't wait to get my hands on one of these.. I hope that now they are available in the UK, they will be available in Ireland too! I'm going to pop into Boots today and see if I can get my hands on one, I've got my eye on New York Scene.. Lovely review, swatches and photos :) x

    his sounds like a nice little product and I'm tempted to get it cause I love looking bronzed in the summer, but with minimal effort.. It seems to be really easy to remove aswell, which is great as I absolutely hate trying to scrub away fake tan! Lovely review :) x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com ♥

    ReplyDelete